Mafrat increase with Gas

The know-how on domain children fashion Mafrat meets the satisfaction with Gas and his new Collection Fall/Winter 2011/12 and open new horizon for the sport company.

Mafrat adds a new element to its list of offerings with Gas, a casual brand, founded by Claudio Grotto more than 25 years ago.

The company presented at the “Fortezza da Basso”, in the last edition of Pitti Immagine Bimbo, the first Gas collection following the new agreement for producing baby clothing in Putignano (BA), under the above brand. The agreement will become effective with the collection for Fall/Winter 2011/2012.

 

The collection is characterized by meticulous attention on design, materials used and washing solutions.

 

Following an interview of Mario Totaro, General Manager of Mafrat published on the website Modaonline “80% of the distribution of the child will be divided on the presence of Gas in Italy, where the brand will be sold for about 400 customers. The remaining 20% will be divided, between Northern Europe, Eastern Europe (including Russia) and the Gulf area, classic places where this type of product may be well received thanks to its versatility and good value for money that these lines generally offer.

 

In addition Mafrat brand succeeds in presenting collections Bebebò and labels licensed Ferrari Collection Junior, GF Ferre, Laura Biagiotti Dolls, girls Scervino Street, Byblos Mini Club, Phard Babe Beverly Hills Polo Club.

 

The number of close partnerships established over the years has enabled us to satisfy the needs of different market niches, and in the next short-term projects, we plan to cover segments such as children ceremony’s outfits, to later launch us on the luxury market.”

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s